Telephone: 01666 822444
57 High Street, Malmesbury SN16 9AG
We kindly ask that you please phone ahead for an appointment, whether it is for replacing nose pad, or collecting contact lenses.
For your continued reassurance, we are operating the following Covid19 secure measures.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and will be sanitising at every available opportunity.
- Every surface touched will be sterilised in-between each patient.
- Every frame worn will be neutralised with UVC light.
- The practice is deep cleaned twice weekly and the staff are also lateral flow testing twice weekly.
- You of course, will be asked to wear a face mask and sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Safe distances will be observed, wherever possible
Following College of Optometry guidelines, we are asking however that if you require a contact lens check, please contact the practice first. We may be able to supply more lenses without involving a visit.
We look forward to seeing you all safely,
David & Lydia